Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

Featuring
DESIGNER CIRCLE
View Round HERE

VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE


"I can't always explain it… how You make me think about You 
no matter where I am or what I'm doing…
my heart truly is Yours …
and my soul most assuredly so…
I cant explain all the things You do to me because I don’t always understand them myself….
Yet there You are at any given moment….
because You never leave me 
No man can ever take away what is Yours…
for I belong to You …
no one can reach the depths of Our connection…
and no can change the way I feel about You….
am and will always be ... Yours ~ ..."
- Sleep Inside Me -http://sleepinsidemysoul.tumblr.com/


~ Norah Jones ~

"Yes... I will... I will love you every tomorrow for the rest of my life!"
And threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.


My Location
(Moderate)

VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE

We have just a few days left to take advantage of 
THE DESIGNER CIRCLE
94th Round
(Dec. 7 - Dec. 20)

Wearing from this round

JUMO
Complete Outfit * Also Includes Shoes & bag * L$100
by GIULIADESIGN



FIONORA * TAN SKIN
by WOW SKINS & SHAPES
L$99


DESIGNER CIRCLE   BLOG    FLICKR


OTHER CREDITS
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01

Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo



No comments:

Post a Comment