Castles

Featuring
RAYNE COUTURE ~ NO.MATCH ~ SUGARUSH SKIN

Flickr
“Some
build their castles
'mid thunderbolts and fireworks.
My worlds take shape
in silence.” 
― Richelle E. Goodrich,
Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year



Song Lyrics TRANSLATION On READ MORE

Wearing
NEW
By
RAYNE COUTURE

DAISY
Mesh Dress
An Exclusive For
Opens February 25 th.

Rayne Couture Group Members Get A 25% Off

Flickr PinkRayne SL (Owner)

CREDITS
Skin ~ Isla * Medium 01 ~ Sugarrush
Hair ~ No. Tears (Group Gift) ~ no_ match
Crown ~ Once Upon A Crown ~ RO
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
Slink  Hands
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
* Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero
Location & Poses ~  Lovely's Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

There was once a country of honey
With roofs of vermilion

Where I was was the queen and he king
In a kingdom of love stories

My magic castle in the air
Transparent shone under the sun

Then there was that cruel storm
And the air castle fell
In light of lightning at my feet was opened

The abyss of his heart
Then I could see him as he was
And what I found destroyed me

My king was a stone monster
With a heart of stone
He paid for my love with stones
He broke my illusion with stones

I was once that naive faithful
That this story really believed

And so expensive did I pay my stupidity
I do not want to dare to dream
I do not want more castles in the air

Neither kings who hurt mercilessly
My king was a stone monster
With a heart of stone

His love was always lie
Castles that are now ruins