Do You Remember My Name?

Featuring
WOW SKINS & MAAI


"Oh, I'm sorry.
I thought you meant 
what you promised.
S iLLy Me."

(⊙.(◉̃_᷅◉).⊙)


Don't you know 
it is bad manners to say
"I LoVe You"
with a mouth full of lies?

Before any rumors start,
let me just say this post s not intended for anyone.
I simply love this song and these two quotes are from my 
"He Said, She Said" Pinterest Board.

Luv Ya!
~ Lori Novo ~

WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE



Wearing
DOX LINGERIE & TATTOO
in Pink
by MAAI
Available at
THE SHOWROOM

L$99 During Event

This item includes :
Shirt layer * Pants layer * Undershirt layer * Underpants layer ( copy )
Tattoo layer for tattoo! ( copy )

InWorld    MarketPlace    Flickr Official    Flickr Fan Group   FaceBook

(⊙.⊙(◉̃_᷅◉)⊙.⊙)

SIDNEY * TAN 04 SKIN
by WOW SKINS & SHAPES
An Exclusive For
ROCK ATTITUDE FASHION FAIR
Fair will start the March 28 to April 11

WOW InWorld     MarketPlace    Blog     Flickr

OTHER CREDITS
Hair ~ Curious ~ Magika
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
* Tear ~ NXS Tattoos
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
* Slink  Hands & Feet
* Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

* THANKS
purplebluenight/Warhol/Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment