L'arc En Ciel in Winterfall

 Featuring
EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


Welcome dear friends to my location.
This is 
at Winterfall (Moderate)


~ The Civil Wars ~


First I would like to say that
RELAY
FASHION FOR LIFE
is happening as we speak. It begins on March 21st and will run until March 29 with 9 sims to shop.
I am planning on visiting as many sims as I can tomorrow and taking some shots to share with you.
Hope to see you there!


WOW SKINS & SHAPES
is taking part in this mega event. I am wearing CHARLIZE EYELINER #03,
one of the three exclusives that Ms. Swasan Secretspy prepared for this event. (View Here)
HERE is your direct Taxi to WOW at the event.

FLICKR

Another event that I would like to mention is 
.IDK.
This is a monthly event that runs from the 16th of each month and ends on the 11th day of the following
month. You will find 30 of the best Second Life designers, some unfortunately unknown by many of us.
I had a chance to visit this event already and was really excited by all the wonderful designs I found.

I am wearing from this event
JEANETTE DRESS
by Moon Amore

TAXI TO .IDK.
.IDK. BLOG


CREDITS
Hair ~ Fynn (NEW) ~ Truth
* Skin Ana * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes
Freckles ~ Nose + Cheek & Body Freckles ~  .Oh!Liv.
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
* Tear ~ NXS Tattoos
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
* Slink  Hands & Feet
* Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero
Pose 3 ~ Morphine
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

* THANKS ♥

HDR15/SHARPEN30/TINTYPE3-40

No comments:

Post a Comment