Zahima Dollie

Featuring
FA CREATIONS & COSMOPOLITAN ROOM


"I Want Him
To
Press My Fingers
To
His Mouth,
Tell Me
I
Taste Like
Spring."
- Ruth E. Foley



"I know this love is passing time
passing through like liquid
I am drunk in my desire...
but I love the way you smile at me
I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near...
I believe this is heaven"


Wearing NEW from
FA CREATIONS
DOLLIE & GABRIELLA OUTFIT
by designer Sandie Saenz


This feminine spring outfit includes 
an embroidered high waist leather skirt- and jacket, sexy lace shirt, bustier
and matching clutch.

InWorld Store      MarketPlace      Blog      Flickr


Wearing From
COSMOPOLITAN ROOM
(March 16 - March 29)

Zahima Earrings in Silver Garnet
A Cosmo Exclusive
by Kunglers

5 Colors Available / L$180 Each / L$600 For FatPack


Cara Platforms Heels
A Cosmo Exclusive
by Hilly Haalan Fashions

SLink - BELLEZA Mesh Body / HUD Driven 4 Parts Customizable / L$99

VIEW THIS ROUND'S ITEMS HERE
•Blog •Facebook Group •Facebook Page •Flickr
•Or join the SUBSCRIBER (outside by the door) to stay informed! No group slot is needed!


OTHER CREDITS
Ring ~ Farewell My Concubine Ring (Golden) ~ =Zenith= 
Hair ~ Rita Mesh Hair ~ Rita... =DeLa*
Skin ~ Elle Line ~ Belleza
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
* Tear ~ NXS Tattoos
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
* Slink  Hands
* Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

* THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment