Glamorous and Discrete by Valkiria Fox


Hello Dear Readers!
As you may know, my sweet sister Lori and I are not posting as before due to RL issues. 
One of the posts that I liked the most to do was the Fifty Five Thursdays. 
But the problem is that I cannot make it in one day anymore. So from now on, 
when I do it, I will have the care to choose designers that let
the sale on for more days than just on the announced Thursday. 
My choice for this week was a beautiful dress from Merivale 
(that always makes the sale last a whole week, until the next Thursday sale) 
and a bracelet from Zuri (that also usually leaves the sales more than only on
Thursday). I hope you enjoy it ^_^

Many kisses:*****


After Roses, Hydrangeas are my favorite flowers. They can be pink, violet, or blue, 
and in some cases a mix of these colors. In addition to its beauty, 
it has no smell, which can be very nice in some moments. They are antagonistic flowers: 
always glamorous and discrete, despite Madonna's hate
for them, hehehehe...


CREDITS:
-skin: Skye II: Pearl 01 D - Glam Affair 
-hair: the Cupcake and Delilha Merry Glitter HUD FLF Edition-d - Olive 
-hair crown: Hortensia Crown [mix II] RARE - LODE 
-eyes: Dolly Eye_Blue3_w1 - MUDSKIN 
-makeup: Winters Song Full Set - Madrid Solo (old group gift)
-right hand bracelet: Bracelets (3 colors ) Box (Not Available Anymore)-Creator: Lio (lionellia)
-dress: Marteen - Merivale

No comments:

Post a Comment