for my Sweet Bubbles

Dedicated to Bubbles


Earlier today around 2:15 pm, my beautiful, sweet kitten Bubbles died to join her brothers 
and sisters. She was 20 days old, but she was so loved by us as if she had been with us for years.
She was the last one still alive from the 5 kittens my kitty Ween had.
They were all born sick and though we knew there was a big chance 
they wouldn't make it, we were still hopeful. However one by one started to die
and we really thought Bubbles had beaten all the odds because she was so active, eating well,
and loved to crawl all over us, climbing all the way to our necks
to then get cozy and fall asleep purring. However, in less than 24 hours she went down fast. 
I placed my hand gently over her as she took her last breaths of life while I told her 
how much I loved her and how I would never forget her. 
Now she is no longer suffering and has joined her little brothers and sisters in heaven...
because yes, all God's creatures go to heaven, and in the end, they are more deserving of life 
in Paradise than many of us do.


Love you Bubbles, Bonnie, Precious, little Clyde, and Kyle.... my beautiful fury angels...
my sprinkles.


~ Chloe ~


Wearable Sleeping Beauty Coffin Pink Roses
Wearable Sleeping Beauty Coffin should be worn as an attachment,
wearing it automatically starts a fabulous coffin stand animation 
so you can relax after a long day or take some amazing pictures! 
Available in two variations: pink and red!
Available from now on in Boudoir and Marketplace!

InWorld Boudoir   ✿  MarketPlace   ✿  Blog   ✿  Flickr

Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment