Glanduin, Calas Galadhon

PostCard
from my
Exploring Second Life




My Dearly Beloved,
Today among the green pastures I came upon a little part of this land that seemed shyly hidden 
from urban life. I saw the horses roaming freely like the wind and for a moment, I closed my eyes
and opened my arms up to the sky, and I felt my hair moving like waves with the breeze. My face felt fresh, my flesh renewed, baptized with the cool breeze that carried the smell of lively grass and the sound of
the trees' caresses as their branches touched each other. I dared to walk closer to the horses 
and to my surprise they weren't startled by my presence there. I smiled as I realized they saw me as no
threat to them.

My beloved, I am amazed at how much beauty and love I discovered in this part of the land, 
however, I am not surprised. With the years I came to learn that there is beauty even in the smallest of
things in life if we take the time to truly see the world not only using our eyes but our hearts as well.
Seeing the multiple shades of green that dressed the trees made me smile, each green as beautiful as the next. Now the grass, covered the land in a fun "peek-a-boo" sort of way, some blades of grass higher 
than the other as if playing hide-and-seek. The whole scene came together every time the wind blew and made everything around move in a synchronized dance with the sun's rays as their spotlight. 
There was so much beauty and love there which couldn't go unnoticeable or unfelt to any beating heart.

My beloved, there I witnessed love, the purest and strongest one in the world after our Lord's love.
It was the love of a mother for her offspring. Mother horse and her baby walked side by side among this greenfield protected by the mountains and the tall trees around them, keeping guard for their security.

Now, I am moving on in search of another place that will touch my heart so deeply just as this land did.
Keep safe and adventurous.

Love,
Lori Novo
__________________________

Welcome to

DESCRIPTION
Wander through the lush farmland of one of the most favorite farms within the 10 sims of  CALAS GALADHON PARK.
Boat, walk, or ride a horse through this park beauty.

All donations big or small are highly appreciated.
Please don't forget to show some Linden love during your visit, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment