I Want To Kiss You In Paris

Featuring
Styles by DANIELLE


After the first touch of his lips
fire leaped up and roared through my belly.
My fingers yanked him close,
digging into his back,
and his arms crushed me to him
as if wanting to melt us together.
I knotted my fingers in his hair
and bit down on his bottom lip,
making him groan.
His lips parted,
and my tongue swept in to dance with his...
- Julie Kagawa, The Iron Daughter


~ Madonna ~


Wearing New from
Styles by Danielle
Fashion House

LINDY LINGERIE
by Dani Plassitz

tysm Dani

Lindy Lingerie comes in 5 colors & each is available as four vendors:
~ Standard SL Avatar Clothing Layers
~ Standard SL Avatar Clothing Layers + Appliers all-in-one layer
~ Maitreya Mesh Body Appliers / Hud with 6 options for wearing (NO Standard Layers)
~ Belleza Mesh Body Appliers / Hud with 6 options for wearing (NO Standard Layers)
Each vendor contains sheer ruffles.
~ Stockings Included (Not shown in my pics)

InWorld   ◊   MarketPlace   ◊   Blog   ◊   Flickr 


CREDITS
Skin ~ Enya * Tan (Edited) ~ WoW Skins & Shapes  tysm
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes  tysm
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Hair ~ Rising Dawn ~ Exile 
Slink ~ Hands & Feet  tysm
Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero  tysm
Location ~ My Studio
Model / Photographer / Editor ~ Lori Novo

Please Visit My "Lingerie" & "Passion & Sensuality" Pinterest Boards
* Must be 18 and over to view, Thank You.


Ok, ok, you may tickle my tummy now ;)
Have A GoodNight!

No comments:

Post a Comment