Sonya for Anybody

Featuring
MAAI




"What should I say when I want to kiss
the side of your neck and leave it at that?
When I want to feel the heat of my own breath
bounce back and warm my lips
after I strategically place them
on my favorite pieces of your skin.
I want to leave goosebumps everywhere
I have not yet kissed
and spend the night trying
to read them like Braille."
- Tyler Knott Gregson

 ~

CREDITS
Wearing NEW RELEASE From
MAAI

SONYA LINGERIE
for ANYBODY EVENT

99L$ During Event

tysm Snow Wolfhunter ♥


This Item Includes
- Shirt Layer
- Pants Layer
- Stockings Layer
Includes Appliers For
- Omega
- Slink Physique
- The Mesh Project (all on tattoo layers)
- Mesh Caps for Ouchi Feet for TMP Body

Maai InWorld  ஜ  MarketPlace  ஜ   FlickrFan  ஜ  FlickrOfficial  ஜ  FaceBook


CREDITS
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes  tysm
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes  tysm
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Hair ~ Rima ~ Fabia
Butterflies ~ Spring Butterfly Headpiece ~ Topazia
Slink ~ Hands & Feet  tysm
Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero  tysm
Pose ~ Editorial 058 ~ GEEZ
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Please Check Out My "Lingerie" Pinterest Boards

Phototools - Hospital Light 01/B&W 4-20-79-81/Sharpen20/Broken Shapes/Gritty/Fancy Focus/Tranquil79/Edifice200

No comments:

Post a Comment