Dream

Featuring
AZUL




“Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.” 
― W.B. Yeats, The Wind Among the Reeds


 

Credits
Gown ~ Artemis /Turquoise (LIMITEDreopen) ~ Azul
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Lips ~ Fall Pink Lips (FREE) ~ Eyelure
Hair ~ Sorasoul Ebony ~ Tukinowaguma
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Jewelry ~ NIAMH ~ .:EMO-tions:.
Bangles ~ Part of "Fairy Queen" Outfit ~ JUMO. 
Crown ~ Chrysolite ~ TEMPESTUOUS
Pose ~ Seraphim 01 ~ Image Essentials
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

Azul InWorld ✦ MarketPlace ✦ Blog ✦ FlickrOfficial ✦ FlickrFan ✦ Pinterest ✦ FaceBook