My Five Stops

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE



Clouds come floating into my life, 
no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.
― Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds


ReginWLS/Sharp10/PhotoShop/Gritty80/Texture

The sunset faded and blended from pink to peach to mango 
in a smoothie in the sky.
― Jarod Kintz

... and then I knew I would love you forever.


Sunset/PhotoShop/Sharpen10/Gritty80/Desire/PhotoShop

A bridge of silver wings 
stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare
to the jeweled vision of a life started anew.
― Aberjhani, Journey through the Power of the Rainbow: 
Quotations from a Life Made Out of Poetry


Region'sWLS/Sharpen10/BW2-100-70-19/PhotoShop/Textured

“May you
always have
open
breezy spaces
in your mind.” 
― Sanober Khan


A sim based on childhood memories of Summer vacations in Tuscany Italy.
Music stream filled with music from Il Postino and The Godfather.
(Moderate)
AnnanAdoredRealisticAmbient/Sharpen10/B&W2-26-96 0/Gritty85/PhotoShop/Texture/Gritty70/Exposure16-34-0-0/

“I wear the universe backwards. 
I imagine putting stars in my 
coffee, and sugar in the sky. 
I imagine going fishing in clouds, 
and watching the sun hide 
behind lakes. I'm too busy dancing 
with my imagination to even tip toe 
with reality for a second. 
They say I'm going mad. 
They're right.” 
― D. Antoinette Foy


%2AStarley%2ASettings2/Beautify/Sharp10/PhotoShop/Clouds2/