Thursday, September 3, 2015

My Five Stops

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


“Clouds come floating into my life, 
no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.” 
― Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds


CalanDiva
(General)

ReginWLS/Sharp10/PhotoShop/Gritty80/Texture


“The sunset faded and blended from pink to peach to mango 
in a smoothie in the sky.
― Jarod Kintz

... and then I knew I would love you forever.


Japan, Tempura Island
(Moderate)


Sunset/PhotoShop/Sharpen10/Gritty80/Desire/PhotoShop


“A bridge of silver wings 
stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare
to the jeweled vision of a life started anew.” 
― Aberjhani, Journey through the Power of the Rainbow: 
Quotations from a Life Made Out of Poetry


Failure To Thrive [ The Gray Child ]
(Moderate)


Region'sWLS/Sharpen10/BW2-100-70-19/PhotoShop/Textured/


“May you
always have
open
breezy spaces
in your mind.” 
― Sanober Khan


Belle Pace @ Shooting Stars
A sim based on childhood memories of Summer vacations in Tuscany Italy.
Music stream filled with music from Il Postino and The Godfather.
(Moderate)

AnnanAdoredRealisticAmbient/Sharpen10/B&W2-26-96 0/Gritty85/PhotoShop/Texture/Gritty70/Exposure16-34-0-0/


“I wear the universe backwards. 
I imagine putting stars in my 
coffee, and sugar in the sky. 
I imagine going fishing in clouds, 
and watching the sun hide 
behind lakes. I'm too busy dancing 
with my imagination to even tip toe 
with reality for a second. 
They say I'm going mad. 
They're right.” 
― D. Antoinette Foy


Nostalgic @ Roche
(Moderate)

%2AStarley%2ASettings2/Beautify/Sharp10/PhotoShop/Clouds2/