Blue Caravan

Featuring
BOUDOIR & THE INSTRUMENTS




Blue blue caravan 
Winding down to the valley of lights 
My true love is a man 
Who would hold me for ten thousand nights 
In the wild, wild wailing of wind 
He's a house 'neath a soft yellow moon. 
So blue, blue caravan 
Won't you carry me down to him soon. 

Blue blue caravan 
Won't you drive away all of these tears 
For my true love is a man 
That I haven't seen in years 
He said, "Go where you have to 
For I belong to you until my dying day." 
So like a fool, blue caravan 
I believed him and I walked away. 

Oh my blue, blue caravan 
The highway is my great wall 
For my true love is a man 
Who never existed at all 
Oh he was a beautiful fiction 
I invented to keep out the cold 
But now, my blue, blue caravan 
I can feel my heart growing Cold 
Oh my blue, blue caravan 
I can feel my heart growing Cold.
-Song Lyrics


Wearing NEW From
BOUDOIR

ICE SIBERIAN GODDESS
by designer Precious Restless

Costume Contains: 
Mesh dress in 6 standard sizes, beautiful crafted head dress 
in 2 variations-with and without veil both with resizer,hips snowflakes attachment,
beautiful flexi skirt with snowflakes and animated stars 
and matching classic high heels for Slink high feet!

Boudoir InWorld    MarketPlace    OutLet    Blog    FlickrFan    FlickerVitabela    FlickrPrecious



THE INSTRUMENTS
December round coming to an end on the 6th

Wearing from this round
PAPER CUT LASHES
by OCEANE
(FatPack & Demo Available)

TP to The Instruments   Blog  Flickr  FaceBook

Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Hair ~ Neria ~ Truth
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Lips ~ Blue Lipstick ~ L.Fauna
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Necklace ~ Duchesse-White (Old Group Gift) ~ Violator
 Boots ~ High Sandals / White ~ AsHmOoT
 Wings ~ Guardian Of The Stars Wings (Cream) * Gacha Item ~ Zenith
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥

No comments:

Post a Comment