THE THRIFT SHOP: Love or Hate Edition

Featuring
ADONESS

Flickr




Baby, can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm falling
There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it
Too high
Can't come down
Losin' my head
Spinnin' 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?
Oh,
The taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?
It's getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly, it's taking over me
Too high
Can't come down
It's in the air and it's all around
Can you feel me now?
Oh,
Taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With the taste of a poison paradise
-Lyrics


THE THRIFT SHOP
Love or Hate Edition
Everything is 50% Off! / About 100 Stores Participating / Ends February 29
TP To The Thrift Shop / View Photo Gallery For This Edition 

From This Event
I Am Wearing ADONESS New Release
ANTEROS
TOP & SKIRT OUTFIT
(Available in 6 Colors)
&
GRIEVING ROSE BRACELET
and
GRIEVING ROSE HAT
Both, GACHA ITEMS! 9 Commons / 1 RARE includes Color Hud


DOLLY KEY
GACHA! 8 Commons / 1 RARE includes Color Hud


Adoness Flickr Fan

Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Lips ~ Miana Lip * Purple ~ Modish
Hair ~ URU697     - booN
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Jewelry ~ flores rosa e lilas boneca ~ Donna Flora
Cat ~ Goodbye Kitten (Skinned) ~ SWaGGa
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment