Within the endlessness of time...

Featuring
FA CREATIONS & REZOLOGY HAIR


“I'm stuck in the middle
Of the dream and the reality
Not able to tell the difference
Not able to wake up

Did I dream you into my life
Or were you always real
And were you always present
Within the endlessness of time

Something tells me, we came together
A set of dreamers, a couple even,
We're separated by many miles
But we are bonded to one another

I'm stuck in love and I'm really helpless
There is no you to be touched with fingers
But here you are, my dream and my reality
And I touch you perfectly with my heart.” 
― Veronika Jensen




Wearing NEW From
FA CREATIONS

TIFFANY DRESS
"A romantic dress for the spring season. 
You can choose from 3 textures and 6 colors (HUD Driven)."

Lace
Satin
Sheer

InWorld FA Creations    MarketPlace     Blog     Flickr Sandie Saenz

Also NEW From
REZOLOGY MESH HAIR

SKYLARK



Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Flower ~ Hibiscus Hair Flowers * Rainbow (MP L$1) ~ Cazimi
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment