Disarm You With A Smile

Featuring
!gO!




“You make me smile like the sun, 
fall out bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head. 
Spin like a record crazy on a sunday night. 
You make me dance like a fool, 
forget how to breath, shine like the sun buzz like a bee, 
just the thought of you can drive me wild. 
Oh you make me smile."
- Uncle Kracker


Wearing NEW from
!gO!

FIONA DRESS
(Includes Necklace)

Available in 8 Colors
Demo Available
One Of The Colors is 50% Off

InWorld !gO!    MarketPlace     FlickrOfficial     FlickrFan


Credits
Dress ~ Fiona ~ !gO!
Skin ~  Leila * Med. 8 (Gacha Item) ~ Belleza Skins
Lashes ~ 37 Extended ~ RedGrave
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Freckles ~ Face & Body Freckles ~ .Oh!Liv.
Eyes ~ Ardent * Denim (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Hair ~ Frostbite ~ Rezology
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment