Boudoir: Butterfly Allure


“SEASONS OF LIFE

Sometimes I fall
And feel myself slowly wilt and die,
But then I suddenly spring back on my feet
To go play in the sun outside.
I am no different than the weather,
The planets or the trees;
For there do not always have to be reasons
For the seasons turning inside of me.
The magnetism that swirls
In the sky, land, and sea
Are the exact same currents found twirling
In the electric ocean within me.
I am a moving vessel of energy.
And if my emotions do not
Flow up, down,
Within and around,
Then I am not alive.” 
― Suzy Kassem

εїзεїзεїз

Credits
Outfit ~ Butterfly Allure ~ Boudoir
Skin ~ Sarah Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Eyeliner ~ Sarah eyeshadow [#2] CATWA Applier] ~  L'Etre Skin Shop
Lips ~ Dana 02 [CATWA appliers] ~ Amara Beauty
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity Mesh ~ Ikon 
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Hair ~ Baroque * Platinum ~ Boudoir [50L at Boudoir's Outlet]
Jewelry ~ Valentian Honey Set [old group gift] ~ Chop Zuey
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment