Collabor88: Milk Motion


“You're beautiful, but you're empty...
One couldn't die for you. 
Of course, an ordinary passerby would think my rose looked just like you. 
But my rose, all on her own, is more important than all of you together, 
since she's the one I've watered. 
Since she's the one I put under glass, 
since she's the one I sheltered behind the screen. 
Since she's the one for whom I killed the caterpillars (except the two or three butterflies). 
Since she's the one I listened to when she complained, 
or when she boasted, 
or even sometimes when she said nothing at all. 
Since she's my rose.” 
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince



COLLABOR88
"Collabor88 is a fashion-forward destination, where the most well-loved content creators in SL 
get together to bring shoppers a superb selection of their well-crafted merchandise at 
approachable, low prices. Collabor88 Merchandise is changed Every  8th."
This round ends on August 6.

Wearing from C88
FOLK SHIRT
by MILK MOTION

TP To C88 // WebSite // Flickr Fan // FaceBook // Tumblr


Credits
Skin ~ Sarah Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Lips ~ Dana 02 [CATWA appliers] ~ Amara Beauty 
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity Mesh ~ Ikon 
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Hair ~ Tina * Onyx ~ D!va
 Headpiece ~ part of "Bohemian Girl" outfit ~ Boudoir
Earrings ~ My Lady Gold Earrings ~ CW
Pose ~ Minimal Effort ~ Del May
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥tysm

Thank you so much for your visit beautiful world!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment