FIFTY5 THURSDAY: Zuri Rayna Jewelry


Our prime purpose in this life
is to help others.
And if you can't help them
at least don't hurt them.
-Dalai Lama

~~

Hello beautiful world!

Got the sniffles really bad. Not sure if I am getting sick with a cold or if it’s allergies 
due to the dozen of cats that insist on hanging around in my backyard. 
Either way, I hate how crappy I am feeling and hope I start feeling better soon.

Anyways, I want to dedicate this blog post to my sister-in-law May. 
She is a beautiful lady, both inside and out and I see many of her gorgeous
facial features in this picture.

Thanks for your visit dear friends and have an amazing day!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo


FIFTY5 THURSDAY
Where designer set up one or more items for sale between 55L to 100L.
Sale runs through Sunday but some designers keep it going the whole week.
Join Fashion Alert / Fifty5 Thursday Group / Subscribe - to get the list every week.
CLOSER TO THE HEART CREATIONS
is this week's Highlighted Sponsor.

Wearing from this week's sale

FRENCH KISS
Amethyst/Diamond/Gold Earrings 
(Matching Bracelet & Necklace also available in today's sale at 55L per piece)
by ZURI RAYNA JEWELRY

Check Out This Week's Sales Here 

Credits
Skin ~  Alessa 4 1 * Asia SkinTone [Catwa appliers] old Arcade prize ~  Glam Affair  tysm
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Wight [mesh] ~ Ikon  tysm
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}  tysm
Hair ~ TUM278  ~ booN
Headpiece ~ Magone II [dark] past gacha item ~ Lode  tysm
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment