Purplemoon Creations: Summer Dress


"I feel restless, spirited, adventurous.
To be absolutely truthful,
I hope to go on living as I am living,
sensually.
I have erotic imaginings.
I do not want solitude,
introspection,
work.
I want pleasure."
-Anaïs Nin


Wearing
SUMMER DRESS
from PURPLEMOON CREATIONS

Includes
5 Standard Sizes
1 Fitted Version
Slink Physique
Hourglass
Maitreya
99L per Pack until July 24th. (50% off)

PM InWorld  /  MarketPlace  /  Blog  /  PM Outlet  /  FlickrFan  /  FlickrPoulet  /  FaceBook

Credits
Skin ~ Sarah Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity Mesh ~ Ikon 
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Hair ~ Memory Bliss  ~ Exile
Necklace ~ Perach [old group gift] ~ Finesmith
Bracelet ~ Vyomini Chained Bracelet [turquoise] ~ Zaara
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥tysm


Thank you so much for your visit!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment