What's In-Store: Mimikri


inside her
and if you can't see it,
then you've never really
looked into her eyes."
- JmStorm


So excited my beautiful people!
I'll be adding MIMIKRI to my list of stores/designers that I am so proud
to feature in the blog. Mimikri is a store that I found years ago and fell in love with, 
and actually, my favorite dress in my whole inventory comes from this fabulous store (see it HERE).
Unfortunately, the dress is no longer in the market since I got it years ago, but you can find tons 
of other beautiful creations InWorld or visit Mimikri's MarketPlace and Blog.

I am wearing
NANA
Off The Shoulder Top (See Through Chiffon) & Shorts - in Beige
Top & Bottom Sold Separately / Available in 8 Colors each / 5 Standard Sizes / Maitreya / Slink HG / Slink PHY

After the credits, I have included a small picture gallery of some of my favorite things from the store.

Thanks for your visit!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

⧿❀⧿❀⧿❀⧿❀⧿❀⧿❀⧿❀⧿❀⧿❀⧿❀⧿❀⧿

Credits
Skin ~ Sarah Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Eye Makeup ~ Dana 02 * Ivory [CATWA Appliers] ~ Amara Beauty
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity Mesh ~ Ikon 
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Jewelry ~ Bubble Pearls ~ [ glow ] studio 
Hair ~ Champagne A (includes hat) ~ eXxEsS
Pose ~ Flex Five ~ oOo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment