L'Etre: Cheyenne


“You make me lovely, 
and it’s so lovely to be lovely 
to the one I love.…” 
― Jennifer Niven


L'Etre
by David Cooper

Find high-quality male & female skin and shapes, as well as make-up, 
eyes, and mesh lashes! Appliers for CATWA, Lelutka, Maitreya, Slink, LOGO, TMP, 
Belleza, Omega, Nyam Nyam, PXL, Loud Mouth, and more.

You'll be seeing a lot of this incredible line of skins & cosmetics in the blog, 
a newfound love for my new mesh head. ;)

Wearing
Cheyenne Skin in Cotton Tone 

L'Etre InWorld / MarketPlace / Flickr / FaceBook

Credits
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity Mesh ~ Ikon 
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Flowers ~ Rosalies Headpiece * Rose ~ Enfant Terrible
 Hair ~ Gone [Hud 01] ~ Magika
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥tysm

Good night beautiful world and dream sweet!
Lori Novo

Love my conversations with my friend Gee so much. 
She always has something interesting AND funny to share. Here's one we had earlier today. I titled it
"Gee's Tomato".


After my friend sent me this pic of her garden...

Gee (geejann.blackadder): life is good
Lori Novo: It is!
Lori Novo: never been better :))
Gee (geejann.blackadder): me tooo my garden has a tomato
Lori Novo: haha, seee, what more can you ask for? :PP
Gee (geejann.blackadder): Salad ... I want the whole salad
Lori Novo: haha :P
Gee (geejann.blackadder): shhh don't tell the tomato
Lori Novo: well, a tomato is a start
Lori Novo: you getting closer to a full salad
Gee (geejann.blackadder): hehehhehhe
Lori Novo: gtg  Gee, need to go eat now...... a salad! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment