Monday, August 8, 2016

Designer Circle 136th Round: Chic Princess


"I feel his breath on my heart. A subtle warming with each beat.
He doesn’t speak, as if he knows I will be seduced by his voice. 
And that is not his intent.  He knows what I need, though I do not.
His fingers interlace with mine. It feels like a homecoming.  I do
not open my eyes to gaze upon his form. It is unnecessary. I 
remember every line in his face and every muscle of his lean
frame. I feel his smile curve on my skin. Secure in the arms 
of my other half, I sleep.  And visit his dreams."



Credits
♥ Dress ~ Thrills Dress by Chic Princessavailable at current Designer Circle [ends Aug. 20 / info.]
[HUD Driven / 10 Colors For Main dress / 10 Colors For transparent Skirt
Maitreya / Slink Phy. & HG / 5 Fitmesh Standard Sizes]
♥ Skin ~  Cheyenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
♥ Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
♥ Eye MakeUp ~ Cosmo Eyeshadow [#3] CATWA Applier ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
♥ Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
♥ Hair ~ 17 Dark [Discontinued] ~ Analog Dog
♥ Jewelry ~  Invert Pink ~ Finesmith
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥tysm 

Thanks for your visit beautiful world!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments :

Post a Comment