Designer Circle 137th Round: Chic Princess & !iT!




"I want to live simply. 
I want to sit by the window when it rains
and read books I'll never be tested on.
I want to paint because I want to, 
not because I've got something to prove. 
I want to listen to my body, 
fall asleep when the moon is high 
and wake up slowly, 
with no place to rush off to. 
I want not to be governed by money or clocks 
or any of the artificial restraints that humanity imposes on itself. 
I just want to be, 
boundless and infinite."
-author unknown


Credits
Skin ~  Cheyenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hair ~ Yes by No Match ~ available at MOM Event
Outfit ~ Let Me Tease You Outfit by Chic Princess ~ available at current Designer Circle
[ends Sep. 3 / info.]
Jewelry ~ Precious Bond by!IT! ~ available at current Designer Circle [ends Sep. 3 / info.]
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

 tysm

“...I don't just wish you rain, Beloved - I wish you the beauty of storms...”  ― John Geddes
Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment