Fetish Fair: Purplemoon Creations & Boudoir




A knight in shining armor may look good on paper, 
but they tend to rust away when the storms
 within and around me rage. 
Instead, give me a warrior, 
battle-worn and true,
who'll fight beside me, 
with me and for me, 
and stand, steadfast,
naked and undaunted, 
in the eye of the hurricane I can become. 
A real man made of flesh and blood and honor, 
nothing mythic or contrived. 
Just a simple heart, 
asking nothing of me in return,
 but love.
-Fio

 ⧲-⧳-⧲-⧳-⧲-⧳⧲-⧳-⧲-⧳-⧲

FETISH FAIR
[Aug. 19th - Sept. 2]
TAXI /  / info / Gallery


I am wearing from this event
BIRD MASK
by BOUDOIR
4 Colors Available / with Resizer / 150L each

&

STILL LATEX DRESS
by PURPLEMOON CREATIONS
Rigged Mesh / 5 Standard Sizes / 1 Fitted / Physique / Hourglass / Maitreya / Materials Ready


Credits
Skin ~ Cheyenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hair ~  Butterfly 141 (NEW) ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
Bracelet ~ Leather ~ Meva
Snow Leopard ~ Manticore
Pose ~ Flex Three ~ oOo
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

 ♥tysm

Boudoir InWorld ● MarketPlace  ●  OutLet   ●   Blog  ●  FlickrFan   ●   FlickerVitabela  ●   FlickrPrecious
PM InWorld  ●  MarketPlace  ●  Blog  ●  PM Outlet  ●  FlickrFan ●  FlickrPoulet  ●  FaceBook
Rezology InWorld MainStore ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Fan ● FaceBook


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people, have a lovely week!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment