♥ For Steppenwolf ♥


Happy 4 Year Anniversary My Pirate!

It was four years ago that we partnered for the first time 
and over five that on one night you crossed my path in Tempura Island 
and took me in your arms for a dance (without my permission)
and changed my world.
You've been patient and caring with me all these years.
Always waiting,
understanding,
forgiving,
but most of all, loving.
You have given me the kind of love where there is respect, faithfulness, and trust.
Thank you for being not only part of my SL but my RL as well.
My pirate, you are my safe place and my peace and I will love you forever...
tons of elephants and two camels ;)

-Laura

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Credits
Skin ~  Cheyenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Lips ~ Sarah lipstick [#5] [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Hair ~ Convolution ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
 Lingerie ~ Darling [Special Edition] ~ Utopia
Wings ~ Eternity [Lust] ~ RO 
Earrings ~ Desire 02 White ~ FineSmith
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

 ♥tysm 

And to my pirate, I surrender... Have a beautiful day!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment