love


"The spiritual journey is individual,
highly personal.
It can't be organized or regulated.
It isn't true that everyone should follow one path.
Listen to your own truth."


❤~~~~~~


 Hello beautiful world!

After struggling with back problems, today I was finally able to log in-world 
and what was the first thing I found? ... 
LOVE!

"Welcome to LOVE HAIR Blogger Group."
This was such a great surprise and the best welcome I could get today being that hair is one of my
BIGGEST Second Life passions. I am always so happy when, as I've mentioned before, a designer
considers me to collaborate with them and I'm so very thankful for the opportunity. This time, my
thanks go to Ms. Lovespun for such a lovely surprise. 
Looking forward to a fun and long collaboration with her.


Wearing for my first post to her

Medicated Beauty Queen Hair
for Whimsical! Event (ends Sept. 8 / Gallery)
Gacha 75L per play / 5 Commons / 6 Rares / Demo Available

TP to Whimsical!

Love In-World / Flicker Official /  Flicker Group / Plurk / Facebook

Credits
Skin ~  Cheyenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
 Headpiece ~ Winter Clematis ~ Naminoke
 Necklace ~ Mindy Necklace ~ Tantalum
 Gown ~ Mireille * Champagne ~ Azul
Pose ~ Morphine
Location ~ Blur (Moderate)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥tysm

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment