I Had Me A Boy

Featuring
DESIGNER CIRCLE


I Had Me A Girl
- The Civil Wars -


"I had me a boy
Who buttoned me down
Drew me a line
He, he washed me as clean
As a sinner could be
Showed me the light
Oh that boy, he taught me to pray
But for all of his spit-shinin’ ways
Lord, he could
Oooooooo
Ooooooohhhhohhhh
Ooooooo
Ooooohhhhhhhhhh"
-Lyrics


Designer Circle 138th ROUND
Fashion, Accessories & decorative items, etc. at discounted Prices between 50 and 200 L.
(This round ends September 17 / Gallery Here)

Wearing from this round,

Selah Dress by Perch
New Exclusive! / Comes with a 6 texture HUD, 5 FitMesh Sizes, 
and 3 sizes fitted for mesh bodies / Demo


Lisa Hair by Pelle


Bohemian Guitar Pose #2 by Frozen
5 Poses Guitar Included  Copy/Mod


TP To Designer Circle / Blog / Flickr / FaceBook Group / FaceBook Page / Tumbler / Twitter



Credits
Skin ~ Chayenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
 Headpiece ~ Grapes & Roses (Cream Roses) Gacha by Lode ~ The Chapter Four 
(ends Sept. 21/ info)
 Necklace ~ Aisha ~ Tantalum
Flickr: One / Two
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥tysm

WLS/B&W2-29/FilmGrainLight14/FancyFocus/Frost

"Down, down on my knees I’d beg and I’d plead, to learn a little bit more.." -Lyrics
Mucho love my beautiful people!
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment