Lagrimas & Sonrisa

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS




“But smiles and tears are so alike with me, 
they are neither of them confined to any particular feelings:
I often cry when I am happy, 
and smile when I am sad.” 
― Anne Brontë


INDYRA ORIGINALS
The Authority In Femme

Pre-Fall Release
KittKatt Cocktail Dress

Vintage lingerie-inspired, leather dress set, high sheen Materials.
At only 95L each. Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, & Classic compatible.

Indyra Originals InWorld  /  MarketPlace  /  Blog  /  FlickrOfficial  /  FlickrFan

Credits
Skin ~ Vika (CATWA Applier) America by Glam Affair ~ available at current  The Forest Event 
(ends Sep. 25th)
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hair ~ The Cat ~ Rezology
Hat ~ Isabella (Pale) ~ LaGyo
Jewelry ~ Gitana Set  ~ Purplemoon
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

Thanks for you visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment