On9 Event & The Chapter Four

Featuring
PURPLEMOON CREATIONS




"I want to be the beauty you see in every smile,
flower petals and raindrops.
I want you to inhale me with the crisp air
of the winter's fallen snow,
the steam of hot coffee
and the expensive perfume drifting by you.
I want you to taste me in the drops of red wine,
the saltiness of the sea's bounty
and the sweetness of warm caramel on your tongue.
I want you to hear me in a child's laughter,
a church's bell ringing
and a whisper tickling your ear.
I want you to touch me on the satin of your pillow,
the wrinkles of the crumbled paper
and the naked flesh of your dreams."
-SouthernSiren69


Wearing NEW From
PURPLEMOON CREATIONS

ROCOCO DRESS
for ON9 EVENT
Includes a texture changing HUD for corset, mesh body compatible, demo available]
This round ends Sep. 28 / Gallery

Taxi


Ornella
Necklace & Earrings
for THE CHAPTER FOUR
Non-Rigged Mesh / Hud Controlled / 8 Metal Textures
This round ends Sep. 21 / Gallery

Taxi

PM InWorld  ●  MarketPlace  ●  Blog  ●  PM Outlet  ●  FlickrFan ●  FlickrPoulet  ●  FaceBook
Taxi to TCF ● Flickr Fan ● FaceBook ● Pinterest ● Tumblr
Taxi to On9 ● Blog ● Tumblr ● Flickr


Credits
Skin ~ Chayenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hair ~ Sky 143 (NEW) ~ Rezology
Flowers ~ Rosalies Headpiece * Rose ~ Enfant Terrible
Flickr: One / Two
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

Thanks for you visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo
FilmGrainLight/Orton90/Texture74/Frost/EyeBrighten90

No comments:

Post a Comment