Wild Heart

Featuring
Braham Design




"Her heart was wild,
but I didn't want to catch it,
I wanted to run with it
to set mine free."
-atticus

Please visit my "Tribal" Pinterest board.


Happy Saturday my beautiful people!
Today I have the great pleasure of introducing a new sponsor,

Braham Design

Wearing
LORA
Wrap Skirt Outfit / Each Set Includes Black Top Option

Braham Design InWorld / MarketPlace / Blog / Flickr / Facebook


Credits
Skin ~ Chayenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Brows ~ Arched Eyebrows [CATWA Applier] ~ ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hair ~ Aqualibrium ~ Rezology
Headdress & Bracelets ~ War Bonnet ~ Strange Things
Face War Paint ~ Helios * Blood ~ Ghost'Ink
Pose ~ Find My Way 3 ~ elephante poses
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit beautiful world!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment