Braham Design for Fifty5 Thursday Event


I tried to gather all the pieces… 
I picked each one and fixed them so perfectly. 
No one could say that I was broken once
unless they see my hands, 
lacerated by the splinters of my heart.
― Jasmine Kiyani 


Wearing NEW From
Braham Design

Karia Dress
8 Color Sets Available / 2 Mesh Dresses Per Set
available now at Fifty5L as part of 55 Thursday Event sales (info & gallery)

TAXI

Braham Design InWorld / MarketPlace / Blog / Flickr / Facebook

CREDITS
Skin ~ Katniss (Catwa Applier) ~ Egozy
 Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi  
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Dune [mesh] ~ Ikon
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre    
 Hair ~ Voluminous Topknot ~ Rezology
 Headpiece ~ Apple Blossoms [white-yellow] Gacha ~ Lode
 Earrings ~ Shizuku ~ tram
 Jewelry ~ Inkie Set * White by Bauhaus Movement ~ available at The Seasons Story
[ends Oct. 31 / gallery]
Pose ~ TM' 12 ~ Exposeur
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment