Designer Circle: Perch & 7 Deadly S[K]ins


He taught me how to love myself.
He taught me how to love myself when he looked at me 
as if I was the universe and everything else was simply stars and planets. 
He taught me how to love myself when he traced his fingers over the parts of me 
that I am most insecure about, and his touch would still remain. 
He taught me how to love myself when he kissed me so much 
that the taste of his lips was the only thing I could remember. 
He taught me how to love myself over and over again until I believed it was true. 
The words would slip from his lips so effortlessly 
that I had to believe them, because they came from him.


Designer Circle
Fashion, Accessories & decorative items etc. at discounted Prices between 50 and 200 L.
ROUND 141 / ENDS November 5th. / View Gallery HERE

Wearing

GIGI SWEATER
by Perch

[Available in 2 *8 Texture Hud*  Each - Pastels & Classic / 5 FitMesh Sizes
Venus, Lara, Physique / Demo Available]

&

JUDY SKIN
by 7 Deadly S[K]ins

[Laq Mesh Head Applier / Omega box / 7 Face Appliers in total in Cotton candy / Omega Body 
Slink Hands & Feet / Tango Boob Appliers Included / Demo Available]


TP To Designer Circle / Blog / Flickr / FaceBook Group / FaceBook Page / Tumbler / Twitter

CREDITS
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Wright [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre    
Hair ~ Sky 143 ~  Rezology Mesh Hair 
Flowers ~ part of  "Leilani" Hair ~ Truth
Pose ~ Jessi 6 ~ Verocity
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment