!gO! : Mi




“If I breathe you in and you breathe me out, 
I swear we can breathe forever. 
I swear I’ll find summer in your winter and spring in your autumn and always, 
hands at the ends of your fingers, 
arms at the ends of your shoulders 
and I swear,
 when we run out of forever, 
when we run out of air, 
your name will be the last word that my lungs make air for.” 
― Iain Thomas


Wearing
Mi Outfit
by !gO!

Mi-turtleneck sweater rigged mesh, 5 standard sizes / Mi-shorts rigged mesh
5 standard sizes
Matching Mi-leg warmer [rigged mesh, one size] available
Shorts & Sweater sold separately / Demo Available

InWorld !gO! / MarketPlace / FlickrOfficial / FlickrFan


CREDITS
Skin ~ Chayenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
 Lips ~ Glossy Lips [Colors] CATWA Appliers ~ CNZ
 Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Wright [mesh] ~ Ikon
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre    
 Hair ~ Ecarte ~  Rezology Mesh Hair 
 Hair Accessory ~ Melle  Flowers [pink] Gacha RARE ~ Lode
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


“I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. 
I am, I am, I am.” ― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar  
Thanks for your visit beautiful world!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment