I am your prey under a full moon...




"I am your prey under a full moon 
The ropes and silk that bind me 
Are my freedom 
There is only one place to which I would escape 
And I am already there."


CREDITS

Skin ~ Jayma (in Tan) * by Wow Skins ~ available at current Designer Circle #140
(ends Oct. 15 / Gallery)
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hair ~ Tantrum ~ Analog Dog
Headpiece ~ Fuchsia Crown [painting] Gacha RARE ~ Lode
Dress ~ Gina by Perch ~ available at current Designer Circle #140 (ends Oct. 15 / Gallery)
Boots ~ Ashley by ScS~ available at current Designer Circle #140 (ends Oct. 15 / Gallery)
Umbrella ~ Cloud Into the Woods Parasol ~ Schadenfreude
Spiders ~ Widow's Entrance ~ Tantalum Jewelry
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Dream Sweet beautiful world!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment