PurpleMoon Creations: Sayyida




"You push and I’ll pull and we’re tectonic plates and our friction causes destruction 
we leave in our wake the sparks turn to fire that fuel my hurt fuel my love 
but i’d still set my lungs on fire just to keep you warm in my chest 
and i know ribs are cages that’s why our hearts are so protected so hidden so lonely 
but you seeped through the bars slowly then all at once like a tidal wave crashing 
through penetrating my veins infecting my heart my lungs my body 
i am slave to your demands but i am independent i have to be independent 
i can’t keep up with you 
stop please let me breathe 
i’m pulling away stop pushing stop taking my breath away 
leaving my feelings and my mind confused as you cause wreckage like a hurricane 
leaving destruction in your path 
the eye of the storm was a nice illusion 
and now reality is like an uncontrollable storm 
yet i’d still force myself to bend down at my knees 
and look down at my feet standing before you 
you are majestic 
and i don’t know what i’m saying anymore..."
-source


Wearing NEW From
PurpleMoon Creations

Sayyida Dress
Now as a pirate costume in black & red that includes dress, gloves hat & sword.
Sayyida is one of the five classic dresses that have been revamped to fit the Halloween theme (HERE).

PM InWorld  ●  MarketPlace  ●  Blog  ●  PM Outlet  ●  FlickrFan ●  FlickrPoulet  ●  FaceBook


CREDITS
Skin ~ Sarah Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
Lips ~ Violetta Lipstick ~ Erde
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Wright [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre    
Hair ~ No Heat ~ No Match
Necklace ~ Suede Choker ~ Mons
Eye Patch ~ Jeanne de Clisson Eye Patch ~ Purplemoon Creations
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Mucho love,
Lori Novo
London2050/FilmGrainLight8/Orton50-80-60/SuperB&W41-51-81/Exposure2--56-11-1

No comments:

Post a Comment