Designer Circle: Urban Chic - Pelle - !IT!




“She reaches up and pulls my face to her and kisses me, 
her soft lips on mine. 
I don't want her to stop kissing me.
 As long as she is, 
then everything is fine. 
Everything is right, 
I would stay in this room forever if I could. 
The world can pass by without me, 
without us. 
Just as long as we can stay here, 
together,
 in each other's arms.” 
― Pittacus Lore, I Am Number Four


Designer Circle
Fashion, Accessories & decorative items, etc. at discounted Prices between 50 and 200 L.
ROUND 142

Wearing from this NEW round

MEESHA 
Long Sleeve Shift Dress
by Urban Chic

8 Colors Via HUD / Classic / Fitmesh / Maitreya / Slink / Belleza
ANA HAIR
in Light Brown
by PELLE
GOOD OLD SPIKES NECKLACE
by !IT!

100% Resizable Mesh / 10 Metal Options HUD Driven / Materials Enable / Non-Rigged 

TP To Designer Circle / Blog / Flickr / FaceBook Group / FaceBook Page / Tumbler / Twitter


CREDITS
Skin ~ Chayenne Skin * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Eye MakeUp ~ Cry Baby Makeup {Catwa Head} Group Gift ~ meka
Lips ~ Party Night Makeup Collection ~ Studio Exposure
Brows ~ Arched Eyebrows [CATWA Applier] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Wright [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre    
Hat ~ Hat ~ Paula [brown] ~ Baiastice
Earrings ~ Immortality Diamond * BeryL ~ Two Sisters Treasures
Wings ~ Hawk Wings (Brown) ~ G. Inc.
Pose ~ Bag Lady 4 ~ aDORKable
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

“I will keep on loving you until eternity comes to make me love you more” ― Munia Khan
Happy Monday my beautiful people, and an amazing week ahead for you all!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment