Boudoir: Winter Wonderland Gacha




"It’s the most beautiful time of the year.
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer.
I should be playing in the winter snow,
But I'mma be under the mistletoe.

Kiss me underneath the mistletoe
Show me baby that you love me so-oh-oh
Oh, oh, ohhh"
-Lyrics


Featuring NEW From
BOUDOIR

WINTER WONDERLAND GACHA
5 Commons / 3 Rares / 50L per play

Boudoir InWorld  ❅  MarketPlace  ❅  OutLet   ❅   Blog  ❅  FlickrFan   ❅   FlickerVitabela  ❅   FlickrPrecious

CREDITS
Skin ~ Cora * Porcelain (Catwa Applier) by Izzie's ~ available at current Uber Event 
(ends Dec 23 / Gallery)
 Hair ~ Side Swept Topknot ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
 Hairbow ~ Cute Heart Ribbon (Stripes * Red) ~ Astralia
 Dress ~ SnowXmasTree Dress  (2014 KittyKats Advent Calander gift) 
No Longer Available (Retiring It) ~ B@R by Mayflo Smails
 Shoes ~ Sabot Allegra (past group gift) ~ G&D
 Pose ~ Emily 01 ~ Eternal Dream
Flickr: One / Two

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment