Designer Circle #144

Featuring
PinkCherry


Hello my beautiful people!

So I been falling asleep on my keyboard all the time and I was wondering why...
and it's because I am running a fever!
 Yes, I am a bit under the weather, no wonder I been so slow.
I do want to remind you though that the Advent Calendar gifts continue at !gO!, 
Entice and the rest of the places from our list of stores. 
Hopefully, by Monday I'll be back feeling better... 
keeping my fingers crossed! Keep warm and cozy and have an amazing weekend! ;)
Mucho love,
Lori Novo


Designer Circle
Fashion, Accessories & decorative items, etc. at discounted Prices between 50 and 200 L.
ROUND 144 (ends December 16 / Gallery)

Wearing from this round
Sheera Knitted Dress
by PinkCherry

Exclusive for Designer Circle 144th Round / -MESH- / Slink Physique & Slink Hourglass / Maitreya
& Belleza (Isis/Freya/Venus) / also eBody compatible / Available in 6 Colors / Demo Available 

TP To Designer Circle / Blog / Flickr / FaceBook Group / FaceBook Page / Tumbler / Twitter

CREDITS
Skin ~ Victoria * America (Catwa Applier) ~ Glam Affair
 Hair ~ Nayla * from Pack A ~ eXxEsS
 Headpiece ~ Inverna Hair Adornment by Kunglers 
~available at current The Liaison Collaborative Event 
(ends Dec. 30 / Gallery)
 Boots ~ Pam Suede High Boots ~ FA Creations
Pose ~ Nieuwie Shoenen 01 ~ Vibe 

No comments:

Post a Comment