!gO! Advent Calendar: Day 2




Hello my beautiful people, I am having a perfect day on my side of the world,
cloudy and dark, my favorite kind of day!

Today !gO! has pants for all good boys & girls and since
I've been so good (winks), I get to get them both! :P

By the way,
HERE is a list of stores having Advent Calendar Gifts. Some require for you to join their group 
(Free of charge OR with a fee) and some you don't have to join anything... Have Fun!


ADVENT CALENDAR GIFT
from !gO! 
Day 2 for all Group Members! (There is a 50L$ fee to join the group)

Girl Gift (Top Pic)
Valentine Pants
Standard Sizes
&
Boy Gift (Bottom Pic)
Spring Pants
Standard Sizes

InWorld !gO! / MarketPlace / FlickrOfficial / FlickrFan


CREDITS
(Pic One)
Hair ~ No Comment ~ No Match
 Top ~ Love Lift Me ~ Entice
 Scarf ~ Mesh Scarf ~ Meli Imako
(Pic Two)
 Hair ~ Europa ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
 Boots ~ Casual Boots ~ AsHmOoT
 Top ~ Office Sweater ~ Nya's
Pose ~ Back to black 2m ~ Exposeur
(Both)
 Skin ~ Vika * America (Catwa Applier) Gacha ~ Glam Affair

Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment