!gO! Advent Calendar: Day 20




I want to reach out and grab his hand and hold it to me, 
right over my heart, 
right where it aches the most. 
I don't know if doing that would heal me 
or make my heart break entirely, 
but either way this constant hungry waiting 
would be over.
― Ally Condie, Matched


ADVENT CALENDAR GIFT
from !gO! 
Day 20 for all good girls & boys, Group Members only! (There is a 50L$ fee to join the group)
And HERE is the list of other stores having Advent Calendar Gifts.

Wearing the girl's gift
Gretel Knit Dress with Skirt

InWorld !gO! / MarketPlace / FlickrOfficial / FlickrFan

CREDITS
Skin & Makeup ~ Taleah * Fair (Catwa Applier) ~ Izzie's
 Hair ~ Juno [Brown Diamond] ~ D!va
 Scarf ~ Muffler (old group gift) ~ amiable 
 Wreath ~ Christmas Pine Wreath ~ Evie's Closet
Earrings ~ Pearl Daisies 3 ~ Maxi Gossamer
 Boots ~ Winter Lolita Boot with Socks (Beige / Maitreya) Gacha ~ Zenith
 Pose ~ Emily 01 ~ Eternal Dream
Flickr: One / Two


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment