Tuesday, December 20, 2016

!gO! Advent Calendar: Day 20


~M83~

“I want to reach out and grab his hand and hold it to me, 
right over my heart, 
right where it aches the most. 
I don't know if doing that would heal me 
or make my heart break entirely, 
but either way this constant hungry waiting 
would be over.” 


ADVENT CALENDER GIFT
from !gO! 
Day 20 for all good girls & boys, Group Members only! (There is a 50L$ fee to join the group)

Wearing the girl's gift
Gretel Knit Dress with Skirt



CREDITS
♥ Skin & Makeup ~ Taleah * Fair (Catwa Applier) ~ Izzie's
♥ Hair ~ Juno [Brown Diamond] ~ D!va
 Scarf ~ Muffler (old group gift) ~ amiable 
 Wreath ~ Christmas Pine Wreath ~ Evie's Closet
Earrings ~ Pearl Daisies 3 ~ Maxi Gossamer
 Boots ~ Winter Lolita Boot with Socks (Beige / Maitreya) Gacha ~ Zenith
♥ Pose ~ Emily 01 ~ Eternal Dream
Flickr: One / Two

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments :

Post a Comment