Boudoir: Winter Spirit

Is just to remember that once, once I was loved...




I don't remember
When I was young
I don't recall the day when I first saw the sun
But what I am certain
What is enough
Is just to remember that once, once I was loved

I still surrender
To troubles unknown
No use pretending all the troubles ain't my own
But what I am certain
What is enough
Is just to remember that once, once I was loved

After the years gone by
What amounts to the years in a life
What have we come to
When we reach our final days?
If we can surrender, then that is enough

Just to remember that once, once we were loved
Once we were beautiful, once we were loved.
-song lyrics

❄ ❄ ❄ 

Credits
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Hair ~ Princess [A] - Catwa Hair
 Outfit ~ Winter Spirit (NEW) Maitreya Lara & Slink Physique (Details) ~ Boudoir 
InWorld / MarketPlace
Pose ~ Bouquet ~ Del May 
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment