Cosmopolitan Event: Entice

will my heart be broken when the night meets the morning sun...




Tonight you're mine, completely
You give your love so sweetly
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes
But will you still love me tomorrow?

Is this a lasting treasure
Or just a moment's pleasure
Can I believe the magic in your sighs
Will you still love me tomorrow?

Tonight with words unspoken
You say that I'm the only one
But will my heart be broken
When the night meets the morning sun

I'd like to know that your love
Is a love I can be sure of
So tell me now and I won't ask again
Will you still love me tomorrow?"
-lyrics


Credits
Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Hair ~ Sonata ~ Vanity Hair
 Top & Skirt ~ Fugue (sold separately / Mesh Body Compatible/ 8 Colors) ~ Entice 
@ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends Jan 30 / Gallery)
 Hat ~ Vintage Rose Hat (All colors) Gacha RARE ~ Zenith
 Gloves ~ The Italian Widow * "White" Gloves (Gacha #6 Common) ~ Zenith 
@ The Epiphany Event (ends Feb 15 / Gallery)
 Necklace & Earrings ~ Solaris Pearl Droplets ~ Maxi Gossamer
 Bracelet ~ Bracelet ~ Moksha Set ~ Chop Zuey
 Pose ~ Kitty Galore (Set 1) Fluffy Rider ~ Half-Deer
On Set
 Glass ~ Looking-Glass (Oval Mirror / Silver) Gacha ~ {anc}
 Dove ~ 8 No Limits * Flying Dove B [choco-brown] Gacha ~ {anc}  
 Grass ~ Garden Wild Grass (colorful) ~ {anc}
Flickr: One / Two
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Happy Monday beautiful world!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment