The Seasons Story: Bauhaus Movement

In love, I fall...


You are everything;
how when the birds sing
all those sure notes bring
sun to my heart.
And this light is yours;
when you speak, hope soars,
when you smile, love roars –
the rest is art.

At your feet, I lie;
worries pass me by,
doubts don’t leave me wry –
You’re here, that’s all:
every wish fulfilled;
in me, you’ve instilled
faith forever gild.
In love, I fall."
-Cyhydedd Hir


Credits
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
 Lips ~ U Got The Look Lipstick (Catwa) * 99L  per 8 Color Pack via HUD ~ Entice 
@ The Makeover Room (ends Jan. 26 / Gallery)
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Hair ~ Lush ~ Rezology
 Headpiece ~ Macy Headpiece ~ Bauhaus Movement @ The Seasons Story 
(ends Jan. 31 / Gallery)
 Dress ~ Envy This [Darling] ~ Junbug
Pose ~ Decoy - Chasing Stars  * Balloon Girl 4 ~ Exposeur
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

A beautiful mind inspires others, Happy Monday!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment