Monday, January 16, 2017

The Seasons Story: Bauhaus Movement

In love, I fall...


"You are everything;

how when the birds sing

all those sure notes bring

sun to my heart.

And this light is yours;

when you speak, hope soars,

when you smile, love roars –

the rest is art.

At your feet, I lie;

worries pass me by,

doubts don’t leave me wry –

You’re here, that’s all:

every wish fulfilled;

in me, you’ve instilled

faith forever gild.

In love, I fall."

-Cyhydedd Hir




Credits
♥ Skin ~ Victoria * America (Catwa Applier) ~ Glam Affair 
♥ Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
♥ Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
♥ Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
♥ Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
♥ Lips ~ U Got The Look Lipstick (Catwa) * 99L  per 8 Color Pack via HUD ~ Entice @ The Makeover Room (ends Jan. 26 / Gallery)
♥ Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
♥ Hair ~ Lush ~ Rezology
♥ Headpiece ~ Macy Headpiece ~ Bauhaus Movement @ The Seasons Story (ends Jan. 31 / Gallery)
♥ Dress ~ Envy This [Darling] ~ Junbug
Pose ~ Decoy - Chasing Stars  * Balloon Girl 4 ~ Exposeur
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


A beautiful mind inspires others, Happy Monday!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments :

Post a Comment