Applique Event: WoW Skins

You will always be the lover who was never mine, 
almost mine,  forever haunting.

Flickr



“There was a time you loved me,
there is a time you will never love me again, 
somewhere in between those two intervals,
we are touch and go lovers,
with heartbeats setting like a seeping sky.

Today I will never be okay again,
Somewhere between tomorrow and a thousand collapsing suns,
 I will find myself again. 
Somewhere between a mid-summer breeze, 
the bite of thunder, and lightning snarling at the moon, 
you are there.
You will always be the sound of anguish echoing off my calm, 
you will always be the lover who was never mine, 
almost mine, forever haunting. 

Somewhere between tomorrow and time 
combing silver waves through my hair strands, 
I will be okay.” 
― Amber Dawn H.

▦▦▦

Credits
Skin ~ Zaki (Bento Catwa) Skin  ~ WoW Skins 
(includes shape, applier compatible, 6 options available)
@ Applique Event * Exclusive (ends Feb. 7 / Gallery)
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Hair ~ Memory Bliss  ~ Exile
 Jewelry Set ~ Amore Rose ~ Modern Couture
 Top ~ Fichu [Blush] Gacha ~ Junbug
 Skirt ~ Flowing Skirt [Ivory] Gacha ~ Junbug
 Pose ~ She's So Lovely #2 ~ elephante


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people.
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment