irrISIStible (Valentine Love Cover) & Fetish Fair (Sintiklia)

"Love is a wonderful, terrible thing" — William Shakespeare 




“Romeo:
If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.

Juliet:
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

Romeo:
Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

Juliet:
Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

Romeo:
O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

Juliet:
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

Romeo:
Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.

Juliet:
Then have my lips the sin that they have took.

Romeo:
Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again.

Juliet:
You kiss by the book.” 
― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet


Credits
Skin ~ Alba (Catwa Applier) Europa 02 (Gacha)~ Glam Affair
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Lashes ~ chunky (View Here) ~ kosmetik @ Makeover Room (ends Feb. 26)
 Hair ~ Grace (Details Here) ~ Sintiklia @ Fetish Fair (ends Feb. 17 / gallery)
 Outfit ~ Valentine Love Cover (Details Here) ~ irrISIStible InWorld / MarketPlace
 Earrings ~ Heart Earrings ~ Pink Hustler
Pose: Angelique 07 ~ Eternal Dream
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment