Swag Bag: No Match

Temptation, I can't resist...




Rusted brandy in a diamond glass,
Everything is made from dreams.
Time is made from honey slow and sweet,
Only the fools know what it means.

Temptation, temptation, temptation,
Oh, temptation, temptation, I can't resist.
Well I know that she is made of smoke,
But I've lost my way.
He knows that I am broke,
But I must play.

Temptation, oh temptation, temptation, I can't resist.
Dutch pink and Italian blue,
He is there waiting for you.
My will has disappeared,
Now confusion is so clear.
Temptation, temptation, temptation
I can't resist...
Temptation, temptation, temptation
I can't resist.
-lyrics


Credits
Skin ~ Kika * America 01 (Gacha / Catwa Applier / 99L Per Play) ~ Glam Affair 
@ The Gacha Garden (ends Feb 28 / gallery)
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Lashes ~ chunky (View Here) ~ kosmetik @ Makeover Room (ends Feb. 26)
 Hair ~ No Soul ~ No Match exclusive for Swag Bag
 Headpiece ~ part of "Nightspot" outfit ~ GizzA Creations
 Pose ~ Anna 05 ~ Eternal Dream
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment