A Crowded Road


Last night I had a dream
where I walked down a crowded road
where people stopped to greet me
while others just looked at me in silence as I passed them by.
Everyone seemed to be happy
and then I realized...
all these people were real people I have known throughout my life,
not a stranger in sight.
Some are people that have already passed,
others were people that still live on.
Many were already forgotten faces
from times long gone.

I continued walking this crowded road
where all these people stood by
waiting for me,
expecting me
as to greet me
or to say goodbye.

They stood in groups,
families, cities, events...

I am carrying a light suitcase
and my feet never touched the ground
there are moments where I seem to be floating so high
almost able to touch the clouds.
It is nighttime as I continue walking
this crowded road
and finally, I reach my mother
who is sitting down
smiling
waiting
at the end of the road
and I asked her
"Mother, are we ready to go?"

and then I wake up.

Thanks for reading my beautiful people!
- Lori Novo


Wearing NEW From
Entice
"Bird Set Free" Dress
for The Chapter Four (4th Anniversary / May 4 - May 18)

 - Classic Fitted, Maitreya, Slink (Physique, Hourglass), Belleza (Freya, Isis)
    - 99L Each/349 Fatpack (Includes 2 exclusive bonus colors)

TAXI

Entice MainStore / MarketPlace / FaceBook / Blog / Official Flickr / Flickr Group


Credits
Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Eye Makeup ~ Duo Eyeshadow * Glitter ~ kosmetik
 Lashes ~ Natural Lashes [CATWA Appliers] ~ Izzie's
 Freckles ~ Sunkissed Cheeks [Catwa] ~ Veechi
 Hair ~ Stay (Gacha 2 Wildcards) ~ Exile
 Headpiece ~ Maiden Wreath ~ Shar's Design
 Basket ~ Spring Vintage with Roses (Gacha) Light ~ Zenith
Pose ~ It's a Mod, Mod World 1 ~ NanTra
Flickr: One / Two
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment