Whimsical: Boho Style Gacha

"I love you for an infinite number of reasons 
so I can't know them all but I know they are there" 
-Steppenwolf Crescendo





“Don’t let the waves of others drown out your own ocean song. 
Hold your heart as though it was a seashell.
 And listen to it. 
Listen to its music. 
To the whispers of your ocean within. 
And then swim. 
Swim to your own ocean music.
-” S.C Lowrie 


Today Whimsical Event started with a new round that will last 'til June 3th.
My favorite item for this new round of the event is the BohoStyle Gacha by Silvery K
with 15 Commons and 2 Rares to win. 

100%original mesh
Hand accessories are Bento compatible
This item is only for Maitreya Mesh Body

Funny thing though is that I actually had a hard time
getting the 2 beautiful tops (blouses: Natural & black) which to me, makes them ultrarare!
It is 50L per play but I do have all these beautiful prizes at my gacha shop priced at 56L per commons, 
106L-150L per rares and 200L for the tops (while supplies last).

Taxi to my Gacha Shop
Taxi To Whimsical Even (gallery)

Credits
♥ Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
♥ Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
♥ Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
♥ Hair ~ No Heat B ~ No Match @ Whimsical Event (ends June 3 / gallery)
♥ Top ~ (Natural) Gacha 11 ~ Silvery K @ Whimsical Event (ends June 3 / gallery)
♥ Bracelets ~ Hand Jewelry (MoonStone) Gacha 4 ~ Silvery K @ Whimsical Event 
(ends June 3 / gallery)
♥ Hat ~ Brown Felt Floppy Hat ~ Petite Mort
♥ Flowers on Hat ~ Carol Roses ~ CaTwA
♥ Skirt ~ Cocoa Hand-Painted Leather Skirt ~ Petite Mort
♥ Pose ~ It's a Mod, Mod World 1 ~ NanTra
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
Phototools Hospital Light

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment