alaskametro @ on9 Event

"He wanted to feel. She wanted to be felt. It was perfect."




"Vulnerable and fragile at times
You stroke my tender petals
As You coax them to bloom
Showing me what was inside all along
How can I not thrive when i am with You
You hear me before I speak
You feel me before I move
I entwine my fingers with Yours
Tasting the sweetness that flows
For You and You alone
I found the courage and desire to bloom
Because I found You."


On9 Event
is a customized shopping experience centered on high-quality products
showcasing a fine selection by the best designers in Second Life every month.
from 9th - 28th (gallery)

This month's theme Travel Around the World

Wearing
Bali Eyeshadow & London Lipstick
by alaskametro

Applier Compatible

Bali Eyeshadow
Vibrant, tropical colour with a light shimmer.
Includes 6 eyeshadows:
01 - jungle green blended with golden yellow
02 - teal blended with mauve
03 - peach and orchid pink
04 - mauve with sunset orange
05 - turquoise and sky blue
06 - orange, golden-yellow and turquoise

~*~

London Lipstick
neutral nudes in a creme finish, lightly lined
Includes 6 lipsticks:
01 - medium nude
02 - pink nude
03 - brown creme
04 - rose creme
05 - pale frost beige
06 - red burnt autumn

TAXI

alaskametro In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Fan


Credits
Flowers ~ Philadelphus Tall (sky blue) Gacha ~ Lode
Hair ~ Helga ~ Tukinowaguma
Pose ~ Miss USA A8 ~ Baxe
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Annan Adored Realistic Ambient

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment